Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could i be pregnant i need help !!
An_251115 posted:
okay i am irregular so i have no clue on the days i get my period at all some times i go 3 months without one so me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 3 days in a row and all thoes 3 days i had pain on my left side and on the 4rth day i spotted just for that day and i have not had any other symptoms could i be pregnant.and could implantation happen that fast?and i was not on any birth control.has this happen to any one before

tlkittycat1968 responded:
No, implantation does not happen that fast. It takes 6-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant. You could still be pregnant though. if it's been at least two weeks since you had sex, you can take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

ohtwelve replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
You may have spotted due to "rough sex" I dont think you have anything to worry about, just wait until your period comes. if it does come, than great. If it does not, then take a test a week later and hit up your doctor. GL!

partida3 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
thank you i tested and it came out negative but i think its to early to tell and lately during these days i keep getting pain on my lower pelvic area so hopefully i am.

partida3 replied to ohtwelve's response:
thank you.and yes i will be going to the doctor in 2 weeks just to make sure

rrtelles responded:
id take a test and if its negative wait a week and take another, do it in the morning thats when you can get the best result

rrtelles replied to partida3's response:
can someone read my post i really need some opinions, it would be greatly appreciated! the title is Am I pregnant?? good luck to everyone by the way hope everything turns out the way yall want it to!

Spotlight: Member Stories

All girl games on our sites at kiz oyunlari , If you are hungry yemek oyunlari , you like oyunlar1 games, if your clothes old you look giydirm...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful