Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Is it possible that I could be pregnant?
An_251128 posted:
Please if you could respond as soon as you can...
Hi. My fiance and I had unprotected sex on March 16-17. Some day that weekend, and I just ended my period that day and put on my Ortho Evra patch (birth control). This week I started to get cramps like I am about to start my period but that wouldn't have been possible becasue I had my patch on. I have been extremely tired, and occasionally I will get this weird taste in my mouth. My breasts have become sore, but this happens to me often so I'm not going to use this as a symptom. The cramps though and my stomach feeling pain in it though is not normal especially since this has been going on for a few days none stop and I took off my patch yesterday because I figured I would see if my period came. I wasn't sure if it would be possible for me to be pregnant or not. I know it's proabably too soon for a pregnancy test at home but I took two one I took three or four days ago and it came up negative and then I took one today and it said negative as well. These were the equate ones from walmart the off brand of First Response. Please help me. I am extremely lost and not sure if I could possibly have gotten pregnant or I'm just having strange stomach aches.

Thank you.

ohtwelve responded:
It is possible. wait to see if you do get your period, the cramps can be caused from many things. If you do get your period, then you are probably not pregnant. IF you start spotting and have a very light short period then it could be implantation. As long as your period is normal than you should have no worries. If you miss your period, wait a week a test again. And then see your doctor no matter if the test says you are pregnant or it says you are not. Good Luck!

Claudia

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together since 6/2005. We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I found out I was ...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.