Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
please read!
ohtwelve posted:
I had sex on the 8th of march, the 11th of march, and the 13th of march (all with protection) however on the 8th of march we were both very intoxicated so i have no idea if the condom broke/slipped off at any moment and he jumped up at one point and told me he had to change his condom so there is a posibility that something happened. on the 13th, i noticed a very light, pink bleeding that lasted for about an hour and then stopped (before sex). the next day it was heavier, but not like a normal period, and then the next day it was very very light, i used a tampon and it was brown colored and not very much. after that day it ended completely the next day. about 2 weeks later i took a pregnancy test (clear blue) it said negative, a couple days later i took the other test which also said negative. It would be about 3 weeks after the first incident. I have been nauseaus,I have headaches, dizzy, tired, my boobs are sore to touch, and my nipples and areola seem a bit darker. Is there a possibility of pregnancy, should i get checked out? should i wait until i miss my period and test again? or am i just freaking myself out?

marina0142 responded:
I think it might be best to go to the doctor for a blood test, if only to ease your state of mind. I wouldn't wait for another missed period because of the amount of stress you will put yourself through. Just relax and see your doctor.

ohtwelve replied to marina0142's response:
You are right, however i am in college right now, and have no medical insurace, so i was just trying to find out if these symptoms seem to be pregnancy symptoms before i go to the doctor for no reason. Also my next period is not due until around April 10th.

tlkittycat1968 replied to ohtwelve's response:
Do you have a student health center or something similar at your school? When I was in college, there was a student health center that provided free services to students.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

An_251230 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Yes, I do have a student health center. Would they be able to do blood tests there? Or would they just do the urine test...If you have any idea at all. Any information about it, or any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.

tlkittycat1968 replied to An_251230's response:
I didn't have to use the services of my student health center as I was still covered by my parents' insurance so I don 't know what they do regarding reproductive services. You'll need to either call or visit and find out what they do.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

ohtwelve replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Thank you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I am Katie and we're from Toledo, Ohio. I am 21, married, and we have an amazing little 2yr. old boy named Gavin. He's our miracle baby...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful