Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pregnant?
Wantababy posted:
I had my IUD removed on the 6th of March. My last period started on the 2nd of march and ended on the 7th. My ovulation calander indicated the 19th and 20th to be ovulation days. I had sex on both thoses days. From then I have felt tired during the day. My breasts have almost grown a cup size and I have been emotional from the 6th of March. I shoud start my next period on the 4th of April but it seems that it is three days early. I am not sure if it is a normal period or spotting. I have not had a normal period due to the IUD I had for the last 5 years.

When should I take a pregnancy test?

Could my breasts increase in size after removing the IUD?

Wantababy responded:
Wantababy: I left this out: I have also had a strange taste in my mouth and bad breath.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You say your period is 3 days early. Is it spotting or regular bleeding? If it's just spotting, go ahead and take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

peteregan responded:
Pregnancy tests are cheap (if you buy them online instead of in a pharmacy, lab or doctor's office). We're talking $5-$10 to know for sure one way or the other. I'd say that's a decent investment.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married to my best friend since Oct. 2009. We have 5 rescue dogs whom we love very much. We decided to start trying for a family in Jan....More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.