Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help
Olivia31 posted:
I'm 15 and I'm really scared, my boyfriend and I were messing around and he rubbed his Penis around Vagina, I don't think i went near the vaginal opening and he swears that he was completely dry (eg. no pre-*** or ***) but please help i'm really worried i might be pregnant and if it helps my period ended only a day before?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
There is a very, very, very small chance of pregnancy from what you describe, so small it's almost zero. That fact that you had ended your period the day before makes it less likely that you were ovulating.

From now on, I'd make sure your BF is wearing a condom before you have ANY type of sexual contact. Either that or get on birth control.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Anon_3524 responded:
your 15........answer to this is dont have sex and you wont have to worry... just saying.

Olivia31 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Thank you

Olivia31 replied to Anon_3524's response:
I haven't had sex... I'm a virgin and don't plan on losing it any time soon

beautifully_made243 responded:
It is scary but from experience I don't think you have anything to worry about as long as he didn't ejaculate around the vaginal opening. I was pregnant at 15 my son is now 9 even though I was a good mom I don't want teens to follow that league. Ypu have ur whole life ahead of you don't rush into things.

Olivia31 replied to beautifully_made243's response:
Thank you so much xo

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know I just lo...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.