Skip to content
Confused....
confusedmotherof2ds posted:
Hi,

Sorry in advance if this post is to long....

So here's my dilemma:

It stared out with the birth control I was on as messing up my cycle. Two weeks on and then the thrid week of the pill I would get my period. That shouldn't have happened. So by the fifth time that happened I stopped the pill once I got my period (two weeks in). I had one week left of my pills, that I used and was planning on getting a new prescription (didn't work out, money got tight and so on) rift before they ended. So once I was out of pills I figured my period would come in a week or two because of the way I ended my BC, but that didn't happen, that was around the middle of February. My Boyfriend and I have had sex but he hasn't finished inside me, just percummed. I now have gone almost two months without a period and I'm confused. I have taken three HPT and two out of the three came back negative. The one had a shadow of a line and when I left it past he 10 minute mark they line became darker and noticable. I have a doctors appointment on Monday, but was lookig for some advice on what it could be. Oh and by the way my stomach has been growing and it looks like I could be pregnant. I have also had two children already and am confused cause this feels different, like I'm not pregnant but at the same time I feel pregnant. Other symptomz
S are bigger boobs and nausea.

Thanks all for your help!

confusedmotherof2ds responded:
I also forgot to mention that my tummy is getting hard a normal pregnancy.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
When you go off birth control, especially if you stop it midcycle like you did, your hormones may be a bit out of whack which will cause your period to be irregular. In rare cases, it can take up to a year before you get your period or it regulates itself.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me and my husband have just recently started trying last 2 months i got negetive tests and got my period as per normal now this month my period is due...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.