Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pregnancy Symptom??
dairygirl92 posted:
I've been getting most of the "normal" symptoms of early pregnancy.. But that could also just be my body preparing for a period. But there's one thing I've noticed that has never happened right before a period.. Whenever my bf and I dtd I notice that I"m like SUPER sensitive down there and everything feels AMAZING.. That's probably tmi but it's the truth. I'm 2 days late, breasts are tender and according to my bf their swollen, i've noticed some pink on the tissue when I wipe along with some clear sticky discharge, I've been kinda moody, nauseous and much more tired then normal. I've taken 3 tests so far, all negative. I know theres a chance I might be pregnant. I was just wondering if being super sensitive "down there" was a sign of pregnancy.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 28 and got my tubes tied 3 years ago. Every now and then I get pregnancy symptoms. Sore breasts and very tired usually. So I'll be on here...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful