Skip to content
Pregnancy Symptom??
dairygirl92 posted:
I've been getting most of the "normal" symptoms of early pregnancy.. But that could also just be my body preparing for a period. But there's one thing I've noticed that has never happened right before a period.. Whenever my bf and I dtd I notice that I"m like SUPER sensitive down there and everything feels AMAZING.. That's probably tmi but it's the truth. I'm 2 days late, breasts are tender and according to my bf their swollen, i've noticed some pink on the tissue when I wipe along with some clear sticky discharge, I've been kinda moody, nauseous and much more tired then normal. I've taken 3 tests so far, all negative. I know theres a chance I might be pregnant. I was just wondering if being super sensitive "down there" was a sign of pregnancy.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 24 years old and i have been datin a guy since march 27th. of course we had sex but without protection. i took 3 pregnancy tests since then and t...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.