Skip to content
could i be pregnant???
rrtelles posted:
need help! my boyfriend and i are currently trying to get pregnant i was supposed to have my period march 25th but it never came. i was a week late. i got what i think was a period but am not sure it was a lighter flow, but not spotting...i didnt have any signs of pms at all. I never had sore boobs which is a big deal to me bc ive always had them. anywas i took 2 tests already before the bleeding started and they were negative but i think i did it to early... has anyone gone through this??

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Some women experience light bleeding around the time of their period during early pregnancy and often mistake it for their period.

I'd wait a few more days and re-test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

rrtelles replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
yeah thats what im going to do, im not bleeding anymore but still have lower back cramps and i noticed the other day i was getting a little light headed/dizzy but not bad and ive heard thats a symptom of pregnancy, so im crossing my fingers!!! thank you

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am an engaged 24 year old mom of the most beautiful little boys in the world. :) We recently lost our 2nd child in the 14th week of my pregnancy on ...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.