Skip to content
could i be pregnant???
rrtelles posted:
need help! my boyfriend and i are currently trying to get pregnant i was supposed to have my period march 25th but it never came. i was a week late. i got what i think was a period but am not sure it was a lighter flow, but not spotting...i didnt have any signs of pms at all. I never had sore boobs which is a big deal to me bc ive always had them. anywas i took 2 tests already before the bleeding started and they were negative but i think i did it to early... has anyone gone through this??

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Some women experience light bleeding around the time of their period during early pregnancy and often mistake it for their period.

I'd wait a few more days and re-test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

rrtelles replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
yeah thats what im going to do, im not bleeding anymore but still have lower back cramps and i noticed the other day i was getting a little light headed/dizzy but not bad and ive heard thats a symptom of pregnancy, so im crossing my fingers!!! thank you

Spotlight: Member Stories

All girl games on our sites at kiz oyunlari , If you are hungry yemek oyunlari , you like oyunlar1 games, if your clothes old you look giydirm...More

Helpful Tips

hello
was wondering if someone could give me advice about what i should do. i quit taking birthcontrol pills 4months ago and i havent had my ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful