Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Please what do you think?!!?
Anon_10614 posted:
Ok I am freaked out. I usually do not have regular cycles. I do not want to be pregnant at this time in my life and we usually use protection. We had sex on cycle day 14, 15, 16 and then I thought my dangerous time was over so I allowed us to have unprotected sex on cycle day 19. On that same day, before having sex I noticed a little bit of pink on toilet paper on two seperate occasions but didn't think anything of it. I also noticed how I was very wet feeling down there when I went to the toilet and it looked very wet on toilet paper. Now a friend's been telling me how sometimes women will spot while ovulating and I'm seriously freaked out!! She says that when she is close to ovulating she also gets that wet feeling/looking on toilet paper. Could I have been ovulating on cycle day 19? Don't women usualy ovulate on cycle day 14? My cycles are not regular, I have between 25-35 day cycle.
Could I have gotten pregnant?

Goosegirl1234 responded:
I know it's a terrible feeling not knowing what's going on with your body. That said just take notes and listen to your body until its time to take a test. Did you not think of taking plan b?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am into collecting informations regarding male and female sex related issues and diseases.My area of research includes Pregnancy,Erectile Dysfunctio...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful