Skip to content
Please what do you think?!!?
Anon_10614 posted:
Ok I am freaked out. I usually do not have regular cycles. I do not want to be pregnant at this time in my life and we usually use protection. We had sex on cycle day 14, 15, 16 and then I thought my dangerous time was over so I allowed us to have unprotected sex on cycle day 19. On that same day, before having sex I noticed a little bit of pink on toilet paper on two seperate occasions but didn't think anything of it. I also noticed how I was very wet feeling down there when I went to the toilet and it looked very wet on toilet paper. Now a friend's been telling me how sometimes women will spot while ovulating and I'm seriously freaked out!! She says that when she is close to ovulating she also gets that wet feeling/looking on toilet paper. Could I have been ovulating on cycle day 19? Don't women usualy ovulate on cycle day 14? My cycles are not regular, I have between 25-35 day cycle.
Could I have gotten pregnant?

Goosegirl1234 responded:
I know it's a terrible feeling not knowing what's going on with your body. That said just take notes and listen to your body until its time to take a test. Did you not think of taking plan b?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a woman of faith! I lost a baby on Sept. 14, 2003 and had a total myomictomy on Oct. 31, 2003. Followed by a Laproscopy on Feb. 24, 2004. My hu...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.