Skip to content
85 days late..
candykins09 posted:
so my periods 85 days late... ive taken 4 hpts which were neg i went to the ob to get checked out my pap was normal and had a blood test which was neg too..that was a couple weeks ago. i was kinda bummed bout that. i guess everythings fine i havent been stressed really. so i just accepted that im not having a period and not pregnant. but could i be? even with a neg blood test? its just crazy to me..

tlkittycat1968 responded:
What did the blood test check for? If it just checked for pregnancy and not hormone levels, it was incomplete. You really need to go back and work with your doctor to find out what's going on with your body.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

candykins09 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
have no idea what they tested im guessing pregnancy i am not going back to that doctor she didnt seem to care at all that i havent had my period since december! ill have to find another doctor that will actually try to figure something out because that last doc only spent 5 mins with me..

tlkittycat1968 replied to candykins09's response:
Good. I hope you find a doctor that listens and helps you find out what is going on with your body.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Fiancee and I have been together since 2003..we have a reconstructed family. A little bit of his (DD Rinoa, 9) and a little bit of mine (DD Emily, 10 ...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.