Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
pregnant or not?
An_251372 posted:
I haven't had a period since January 27th. I've taken 3 HP test and 1 urine test at my primary doctors office (all of which have been negative). They also did blood work to check my hormones and thyroid which were normal. I've been cramping and spotting and just within the last week have started to experience pains in my abdomen. I finally went to my OB today and had another urine test (neg) and vaginal ultrasound which detected a ruptured ovarian cyst. I found it stranged that I've been craving certain foods and not enjoying food from one of my favorite restaurants. Could it be possible that although the u/t didn't detect a baby that I could still be pregnant as well as have the cyst?

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 24 years old and i have been datin a guy since march 27th. of course we had sex but without protection. i took 3 pregnancy tests since then and t...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.