Possibly pregnant?
jjfab189 posted:
Hi, for a week now I've been experiencing moderate to severe breast pain and cramping in my lower abdomen. The feeling is very similar to my normal ovulation pains that I get about two weeks or a week before my period, however this pain is a lot worse and has lasted longer than usual. It's almost unbearable. I have been on one type of birth control constantly for over a year. My boyfriend and I have had sex multiple times in the past couple of weeks, but each time we use condoms, although we may start out not using them. He never ejaculates into me. I am not due for my period until next week, but I took a pregnancy test out of paranoia and it came back negative. I'm probably overreacting and it probably is just ovulation pain, but I am concerned.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
May I ask what type of birth control you are on that still causes you to ovualte? Most birth control pills suppress ovulation, that's how they work.

Pain is a sign that something is wrong, especially pain that is almost unbearable. You need to see a doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

jjfab189 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I'm on Junel 1.5. I should have also mentioned that I have ovarian cysts. I've experienced pain from them as well.