Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could i be pregnant?
skylarsmom716 posted:
hello everyone im looking for some answers. my period was three weeks late so naturally i took pregnancy tests. six to be exact. they were all negative. then i got what i thought was my period only it was heavier and more painful then normal. i called my obgyn and went in to see them. they gave me a test again negative. im still having pregnancy symptoms and read online some women dont show a positive result until eight weeks along. is it possible i was indeed pregnant? could it have been twins and ive lost one? please someone answer me andd help ease my mind. ......meagan

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have 1 19 yr old step daughter, 1 18 yr old daughter, 1 15 yr old son, 1 13 yr old daughter and one 10 yr old son. To say we have a busy household w...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.