Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could i be pregnant??
skylarsmom716 posted:
had a question for everyone. my period was three weeks late and i had pregnancy symptoms. throwing up naucious frequent urination. so naturally i took pregnancy tests. a total of six over the three week span. all were negative. then i get what i thought was my period but was way to heavy and painful. i went to obgyn where they took a test again negative.i saw online where you can get negative tests for up to eight weeks. my question is could i really be pregnant? still have symptoms. is it possible i was pregnant with twins and lost one and just getting negative tests? please help me at least for peace of mind?

lovebird79 responded:
I think because your period was heavy and painful, that you aren't pregnant.... especially if the doctor took a blood test.

wait until your next period is due and if that one is late then go to the doctor again.

Good luck!

skylarsmom716 replied to lovebird79's response:
the doctor did not take a blood test only a urine test. thats why im still confused.

Spotlight: Member Stories

ok, im on the implanon bc. on may 3 2011 i had a baby. ever since then my periods start between the 13-15 of every month. last month around the14th i ...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful