Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
5 days late, feeling preg, neg tests
jewellz17 posted:
My last period was March 10th, So, I was due on Sunday April 7. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests, all neg. Last test was Wednesday. My cycle is usually 28-32 days. I feel like my period is coming tho, Monday mild cramps for a few minutes, Tuesday evening, then nothing until today, mild again. I feel pregnant. My breast normally get sore 7 days after ovulation, and right thru til a day after my period. I waited and waited for that feeling, and nothing. They are mildly sore today and have been for a couple days. Tired, but I have insomnia. Feeling a little ill. Been irritable, emotional, and gassy. I am 37, and we have only been trying for 3 months. This isn't my first time trying. I have children already, youngest is 5. Could it be possible, that I am pregnant but it just hasn't shown up on a test yet? Or am I just tricking myself? has this happened with any of you with you? Neg after period due? Then ended up pregnant? Oh I used hpt, first response 5 days early, a dollar store one, and clear blue plus on wed.

Jewellz

lovebird79 responded:
Hi Jewellz.

I'm TTC as well. Last month I was four days late and ended up not being preggers.
I had the same thing where my usual PMS symptoms were not there and very very mild cramps.

I have found that the stress of wanting to be pregnant has played a few tricks on me and caused my period to be a few days late.

Also, I've been reading up on it and you can show a negative test for several weeks into pregnancy. It just depends.

I hope you are though!!! Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I am Katie and we're from Toledo, Ohio. I am 21, married, and we have an amazing little 2yr. old boy named Gavin. He's our miracle baby...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.