Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Spotting?!? Need some help :/
Cdavis1206 posted:
Hey ladies, I'm really confused as to what I should think, and am rather quite emotional about this. I have been charting my last three periods and according to the tracker, a cycle for me is 34 days and last 7 days each time. I've been on numerous websites to make sure the dates were correct etc..we had sex all but one of the days during ovulation. This past wednesday, I started cramping on my lower right side and my boobs started hurting something horrible(similar to what it felt like after having a baby...heavy, hurt to touch, sore, uncomfortable), had a few episodes of light headedness, and irritability. Yesterday(saturday), I had some pinkish "spots" on the toilet paper, over the course of the night..there would be some pink/brownish discharge(like a peachish color), at one point when I wiped there was a little bit of blood mixed with a tingy snot stuff...since then(even now) I have a pink/brown discharge and when I wipe there is pink "spots", my boobs hurt. Today is the 14th..according to all the websites..I was ovulating between March 30-April 4..Does this sound like an early period(Sometimes when I get a period I do have the issue I have going on now, but after a day it becomes a full blown period)..or is this implantation bleeding? Has anyone else gone through this and stil be pregnant? I dont remember having any of this while I was pregnant with my first two(My youngest will be three in August), but my husband swears up and down I did..Help

lovebird79 responded:
it sounds like implantation bleeding to me, but that's only from what I've read.

If I were you I'd take a test... good luck

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for about 1 year now. I worry because it took my sister 7 years to get pregnant, and her baby boy was born prematurely ...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful