Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Mirena Removal Jan 31st.
puresetlight posted:
I had Mirena removed Jan 31st. Thank goodness! I'm almost back to normal! Aunt Flo came Feb 24 or 25 for 1-3 days. She didn't come visit in March. I've been doing my personal pregnant symptoms-feeling hot all the time, hold on to my stomach while laying down at night, and buying salads at the store (not the bag kind...the kind with chicken and cheese, is expensive!) anyways been eating or looking for more chocolate, tacos, and strawberry soda lols.....no idea if im pregnant or not. i have the five basic symptoms of being pregnant too. i took a test late march early april (like first week of april) and was negative....any ideas? i think we will wait a bit to see.....

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am 25 and my husband 35. we got marry 23 november 2010. switched birth controls the 1st week of December and my husband and I have had unprotecte...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.