Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Possible Teen Pregnancy?
victoriasummers posted:
Hi I'm Victoria and I'm really worried. I'm 15 years old and my period is late. Is it a possibility that I got pregnant? We didn't have sex, but there is a very good chance he had sperm on his hands and he fingered me. Please help! Can you just let me know if it's possible that I could be, or if it's just coincidentally late? It happened on April 11 of this month, and my period was due on the 15th but I haven't gotten it yet. Please let me know, I'm really worried. Thanks!

My periods usually last about 4 days if that helps at all, I don't have diseases or anything but I've had a recent concussion. Sorry I really don't know what to say I just need an opinion on if pregnancy is a possibility or not. I've never had sex before, im a virgin. Please get back to me as soon as possible! Feel free to email me to, I need all the opinions I can get. vicsummers12@gmail.com

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Coincidence. Sperm die pretty quick once exposed to air. At 15, it's common for periods to be irregular/late.

That being said, if you're going to be in situations where pregnancy might be a possibility, you need to use birth control each and every time.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is kaylee im 22 married to DH 24 we have ds 2 (06/03/2010) we are currently trying to get pregnant again but after having a misscarriage in ja...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful