Skip to content
Possible Teen Pregnancy?
victoriasummers posted:
Hi I'm Victoria and I'm really worried. I'm 15 years old and my period is late. Is it a possibility that I got pregnant? We didn't have sex, but there is a very good chance he had sperm on his hands and he fingered me. Please help! Can you just let me know if it's possible that I could be, or if it's just coincidentally late? It happened on April 11 of this month, and my period was due on the 15th but I haven't gotten it yet. Please let me know, I'm really worried. Thanks!

My periods usually last about 4 days if that helps at all, I don't have diseases or anything but I've had a recent concussion. Sorry I really don't know what to say I just need an opinion on if pregnancy is a possibility or not. I've never had sex before, im a virgin. Please get back to me as soon as possible! Feel free to email me to, I need all the opinions I can get. vicsummers12@gmail.com

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Coincidence. Sperm die pretty quick once exposed to air. At 15, it's common for periods to be irregular/late.

That being said, if you're going to be in situations where pregnancy might be a possibility, you need to use birth control each and every time.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

28 year old currently pregnant with baby #1!!! Tried to conceive for 3 years in a past relationship with no luck. Met my current husband and was pregn...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.