Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Advice Please; I am sure I am pregnant. Negative tests.
An_251558 posted:
This was unplanned and I am unsure of how the entire test thing works. How many of you received positives before a missed period?

Last cycle on March 22nd
DTD on April 8th
Very sore breasts and foods I always love tastes weird on the 13th
Had spotting on April 14th and 15th
Super tired all week, can't go without a nap. Then comes headaches and waves of nausea on the 16th... I am positive by this date that I AM PREGNANT.
I am now HUNGRY ALL THE TIME.. which is not like me.. I only eat twice a day usually... my tummy is bloated and feels "hard" due to all the gassy gurggling and fluttering I feel.

Never had a scare.. never before "just knew" I was pregnant. First time thing. How many you just KNEW. & how long did it take for a positive? Advice?

northern_girl responded:
With my little angel, I knew. What I didn't know was that I lost her, a few weeks later.

With my DS, I didn't even know I was late.

Now not sure what's going on. Haven't had my period, after my DS was born, despite OB telling me I should have had it already (she found that I was ovulating at my 6 week PP check).

Just did an HPT, which was negative :-S

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 and my DH of 6 years is 29. We have been TTC since July 2009 & we have 1 DD who just turned 5. Each month comes around, we get hopeful, th...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.