Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Advice Please; I am sure I am pregnant. Negative tests.
An_251558 posted:
This was unplanned and I am unsure of how the entire test thing works. How many of you received positives before a missed period?

Last cycle on March 22nd
DTD on April 8th
Very sore breasts and foods I always love tastes weird on the 13th
Had spotting on April 14th and 15th
Super tired all week, can't go without a nap. Then comes headaches and waves of nausea on the 16th... I am positive by this date that I AM PREGNANT.
I am now HUNGRY ALL THE TIME.. which is not like me.. I only eat twice a day usually... my tummy is bloated and feels "hard" due to all the gassy gurggling and fluttering I feel.

Never had a scare.. never before "just knew" I was pregnant. First time thing. How many you just KNEW. & how long did it take for a positive? Advice?

Northern_Girl responded:
With my little angel, I knew. What I didn't know was that I lost her, a few weeks later.

With my DS, I didn't even know I was late.

Now not sure what's going on. Haven't had my period, after my DS was born, despite OB telling me I should have had it already (she found that I was ovulating at my 6 week PP check).

Just did an HPT, which was negative :-S

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am into collecting informations regarding male and female sex related issues and diseases.My area of research includes Pregnancy,Erectile Dysfunctio...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful