Skip to content
Am I pregnant?
An_251564 posted:
Hi. 1 month ago I had unprotected sex using the pull out method. It was the day after my period. Now I have a thin milky discharge. Not sure if this is normal for me because I just became sexually active and never payed attention before. I also had pretty bad cramps today. My period isn't due for 2 weeks. Could be coming early but I never get cramps that bad. I am 19 with very catholic no sex before marriage parents so I am not on the pill. I also have no clue if I could get a pregnancy test if I miss my period. I know I could be pregnant and STDs and I should've used a condom etc but I am just wondering what you will have to say...

72678 responded:
sounds like ovulation that is when it happens two weeks before your period starts so what u are experincing is normal ovulation and yes there are cramps and sometimes a pinching feeling all normal

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im here to try my best to help others.. and here to seek advice if neccessary:) Thank you!

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.