Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pregnancy????
An_251572 posted:
HI, I have a question. My husband and I lost a baby last year and is trying for a baby using ovulation test to check when ovulation was. We found out we were ovulating and colored so to speak for 5 days straight and I made sure he didn't please himself but save his sperms for TTC. My question is after 5 days after ovulation my breast became very tender and heavy feeling which is normal only a week before my period and now its been tender and sensitive for almost 3 weeks now and I am not due for my period for another week. I have had white discharge, fatigue, and moodiness. I have had my thyroid check last month and its normal so it can't be that. However the OBGYN said my CBC is abnormal which im told is low in iron and make me tired more but does it cause breast tenderness?? or am I feeling early signs of pregnancy??

An_250560 responded:
I'm TTC as well... it's frustrating!

From all that I've read, I think it's possible you are preggers, BUT also could be everything else you described.

What I recommend (only because I have driven myself crazy by questioning every little thing my body does) is wait until your period is at least one week late - maybe even two.

Also, take some iron pills - this can have a huge impact on your child.

Spotlight: Member Stories

im 25 years old, and me and my fiance are trying to have our 1st baby!!! some call us crazy but we call it being in total disgusting love!!! :) we me...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.