Skip to content
Need help! So confused:(
Kateykins posted:
My boyfriend and I have recently decided to have a baby together. I was on birth control until we decided. The day I decided I stopped taking it. He has came inside me a lot for the past few night. I have been nauseated, irritable, my tummy hurts, my back hurts, my head hurts, I'm hungry, I'm tired, my boobs are kinda sore, and according to my boyfriend, my vagina feels tighter than normal and the wetness is different. I have no idea. My normal period is sometime this week but I have been off my pills for a couple days which normally jump starts it. Is it possible I'm pregnant? I need an answer ASAP!!!!! Please help!

An_250560 responded:
I suppose it's possible you are pregnant, but more likely you are feeling side effects from going off the pill.

When on the pill, the days you aren't taking hormone is when your body has it's period - so most likely you are feeling PMS signs.

Also, my fiance and I are trying for a baby, and one thing I learned is that you will never get an answer "ASAP"... sorry.

Most healthy couples take 6 months to a year to conceive - it happens, but it's not very likely to get pregnant within the first six months.

Also, stress can make it more difficult to conceive - so you should expect to have one year of periods before you conceive - and if it happens sooner, than it's a happy surprise

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married mother of one child. I had my tubes tied in 2006 but I know there is always the chance of pregnancy. I have been have irregular periods and ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.