Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
How preg am I?
MrsS77 posted:
Hi all. I'm very confused as to whether or not I'm preg. I was sent to check my progesterone levels. Since I have 24 day cycles I really thought my dr said to go to the test on cd12. I did and it came back very low (I wasn't told the actual level). So my dr said either I wasn't ovulating or I did the test at the wrong time of the month. I did more blood work on cd19 and it came back above 12. My dr said that he likes to see it above 10 to indicate ovulation. Well here I is cd31 and no af, so I took a hpt and got a bfp. I was looking at one site to determine what my due date would be and it said that conception occurred on cd13. So that would mean that I had to have ovulated prior to cd13, right? If so why would my progesterone levels be so low when I first did the blood work? Is it possible that I ovulated one day after the blood work and is that how it works; the progesterone level is low one day and rises the next? I know it's long so TIA for sticking with it. Lol.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for almost a year. My husband and I really want kids, and we have been trying since we have been married, but it still hasn't ...More

Helpful Tips

tip
have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful