Skip to content
How preg am I?
MrsS77 posted:
Hi all. I'm very confused as to whether or not I'm preg. I was sent to check my progesterone levels. Since I have 24 day cycles I really thought my dr said to go to the test on cd12. I did and it came back very low (I wasn't told the actual level). So my dr said either I wasn't ovulating or I did the test at the wrong time of the month. I did more blood work on cd19 and it came back above 12. My dr said that he likes to see it above 10 to indicate ovulation. Well here I is cd31 and no af, so I took a hpt and got a bfp. I was looking at one site to determine what my due date would be and it said that conception occurred on cd13. So that would mean that I had to have ovulated prior to cd13, right? If so why would my progesterone levels be so low when I first did the blood work? Is it possible that I ovulated one day after the blood work and is that how it works; the progesterone level is low one day and rises the next? I know it's long so TIA for sticking with it. Lol.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was on the nuva ring fo 3 months me and my sons father decided we r gonna try for another child. We had sex on May 22 and i took my nuva ring out on...More

Helpful Tips

need help!!
am now 3 weeks late i did take a test and was neg but my tummy is starting to get hard!! any ideas? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful