Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be preggo?
An_251595 posted:
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex for almost 6 days straight and he ejaculated inside of me each time. I am on the pill but during that time I had forgotten to take the pill or I took it later than normal. The day after the last day we had sex, I got my period. It lasted longer than normal (about 8-9) days. I do have some slight symptoms such as cramping, headaches, nausea, and fatigue but my breasts are not sore and I am not having strange cravings. I was just wondering if it was still possible for me to be pregnant? I know a few people who have gotten pregnant even while on birth control so I know that it is possible, but given the circumstance of me getting my period the day after, I wonder if it is still possible. Please help

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Unless you happened to ovulate during your period, I'd say you were okay.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I am Katie and we're from Toledo, Ohio. I am 21, married, and we have an amazing little 2yr. old boy named Gavin. He's our miracle baby...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.