Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Worried about date of when i Conceived ?
An_251605 posted:
Am so worried about the date iConceived... I found out i was Pregnant on Oct. 22nd and i was 5weeks and 2 dyas according to the ultrasound. How can i calculate to find out the correct date i conceived? HELP!

An_250560 responded:
Unfortunately there is no way to know exactly 100% for certain when you conceived. I think the ultrasound is probably the best answer you will get. They do this based on the developmental stages of the embryo.

You can also take the date of when your first missed period was due and subtract 14 days - this will give you an approximation.

I'm guessing this has something to do with who the father is. and by the urgency in your message, I'm guessing it may have something to do with some infidelity.

If that is the case, let me give you some advice... be honest about it and come out in the open with it.
It's tough and he will be angry (which he has every right to be) but it's better he hears it from you than finds out after the baby is born and he's bonded with it.
Also, this kind of thing will eat you up inside.

Get a paternity test.

Spotlight: Member Stories

28 year old currently pregnant with baby #1!!! Tried to conceive for 3 years in a past relationship with no luck. Met my current husband and was pregn...More

Helpful Tips

tip
have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful