Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be pregnant??
Janice032 posted:
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 months. Last month I had a weird period. It was one day of light, one of medium and a day of light. That started on March 31st and ended April 3rd. We had sex April 5th and 6th. I have had tons of pregnancy symptoms and I started to spot very lightly today. I'm supposed to start my period on April 30th. Could it be implantation bleeding or can I be pregnant??

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Have you taken a test? If you last period was out-of-character, you could be pregnant as some women have bleeding in early pregnancy they mistake for their period.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Janice032 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I was hoping I was pregnant but I spotted lightly this past Thursday and bled heavy today. It is going away now. i usually have my period for 5 days. I am having lots of pregnancy symptoms but I don't want to waste a test if i'm not pregnant. What do you think? Am I? Is it all in my head?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married for almost two years. I have a seventeen year old son from a previous relationship. He has no children. My hubby an...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.