Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could i be pregnant?!
dancer01789 posted:
okay, i was wondering if there was any chance i could be pregnant. i know its too soon be able to tell but i had unprotected sex april 19th and then again april 23rd. My last period was march 29th- march 31st. it was super light which is not normal. here during the past week ive been noticing all i ever wanna do is sleep, i have major headaches, my boobs are very very sensitive, i had nasuesa but have not thrown up, and according to everybody ive been super moody. i was wondering what yal thought. is it too early from the 19th to tell if i was pregnant and have symptoms. i overall just feel pregnant. if i was would i still miss my period or still have it this close since i would one be around one week?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, it's too early from the 19th to have symptoms. It takes 6-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant and beging producing the pregnancy hormone that causes symptoms and another few days before there are enough hormones to produce symptoms.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

sorry it took me so long. but to those who were wondering about what i had done as far as taking a test. well i was positive twice and so i have seen ...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful