Skip to content
17 and maybe pregnant?!
An_251675 posted:
im 17 in college, he is 17 and graduated. we both graduated 2 years early. we had protected sex March 7th & 8th right before i ovulated. he made a comment about hoping another condom didnt break when i asked him if it did he said no. he went through 3 condoms in less than 10 mins so we were steadily moving around and when i looked at him the condoms looked to big as well. i had an extermly light 2 day period it was only when i wiped it would show which i normally have a heavy 3 day period, and for about a week ive been having more symptoms including very sensitive boobs, migrains, and i want to sleep all day, according to people around me ive been very moody! today i started spotting again. please let me know what yal think is going on.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Have you taken a pregnancy test?
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

An_250560 responded:
It sounds like you may very likely be pregnant.
Take a test and let us know.

Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

After struggling with fibromyalgia for most of my life and having difficulties controlling it with medicine, I finally found relief without meds! With...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.