Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
17 and maybe pregnant?!
An_251675 posted:
im 17 in college, he is 17 and graduated. we both graduated 2 years early. we had protected sex March 7th & 8th right before i ovulated. he made a comment about hoping another condom didnt break when i asked him if it did he said no. he went through 3 condoms in less than 10 mins so we were steadily moving around and when i looked at him the condoms looked to big as well. i had an extermly light 2 day period it was only when i wiped it would show which i normally have a heavy 3 day period, and for about a week ive been having more symptoms including very sensitive boobs, migrains, and i want to sleep all day, according to people around me ive been very moody! today i started spotting again. please let me know what yal think is going on.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Have you taken a pregnancy test?
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

An_250560 responded:
It sounds like you may very likely be pregnant.
Take a test and let us know.

Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am an engaged 24 year old mom of the most beautiful little boys in the world. :) We recently lost our 2nd child in the 14th week of my pregnancy on ...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful