Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could i be pregnant?
leahsdaughter1 posted:
okay so my husband and i have been ttc...this is our third month trying..anyways,I got my period on the 13th,and started tracking my ovulation...we had sex on the 24,25,and 29,but I for sure ovulated on 27 as that is the day i got my positive on the ovulation kit...now I am stressed out and worried that we missed my most fertile time...Also I dont know how you ladies feel but I feel like i am going to jynx it just posting about it...I really need some advice from someone who has been there

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Sperm can live up to 5 days under ideal conditions and if you had sex 4/25, the sperm would still be there for your ovulation 4/27.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I need advice please i feel like im going insane..I havent had a period since july 20 its now sept i took a hpt it came out negitive..i have been extr...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.