Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Am I knocked up?
An_251749 posted:
Hello. My last period I got it 2weeks early. And my due date for this period should've been on the 28th of April. I am now 4 days late. I do have irregular periods. This is the second time in 2 yrs that I've gotten it 2 weeks early. So maybe my cycle is off. But the day of my expected period I had a migraine and had severe nausea til the half if the next day. I don't want to be disappointed in a BFN. Any comments? My husband and I do not use protection. And I've had very little to no cramps even after sex and I have a odor down there and I'm sure it's no infection.

An_250560 responded:
If you have an odd odor there than you should go to the doctor.
that's the only way to be sure you have no infection. It may not be a yeast infection but could be bacterial vaginosis.

Was your early period lighter than normal?
It's pretty normal to get early or even late periods now and again. There are a lot of different things that can change your cycle.

you should wait until you are a week late, and then test.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Amanda. 21 years old. Married. Trying to conceive. Obsessed with Old School Nintendo. :)

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.