Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Am I knocked up?
An_251749 posted:
Hello. My last period I got it 2weeks early. And my due date for this period should've been on the 28th of April. I am now 4 days late. I do have irregular periods. This is the second time in 2 yrs that I've gotten it 2 weeks early. So maybe my cycle is off. But the day of my expected period I had a migraine and had severe nausea til the half if the next day. I don't want to be disappointed in a BFN. Any comments? My husband and I do not use protection. And I've had very little to no cramps even after sex and I have a odor down there and I'm sure it's no infection.

An_250560 responded:
If you have an odd odor there than you should go to the doctor.
that's the only way to be sure you have no infection. It may not be a yeast infection but could be bacterial vaginosis.

Was your early period lighter than normal?
It's pretty normal to get early or even late periods now and again. There are a lot of different things that can change your cycle.

you should wait until you are a week late, and then test.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I am Katie and we're from Toledo, Ohio. I am 21, married, and we have an amazing little 2yr. old boy named Gavin. He's our miracle baby...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful