Skip to content
Pregnancy after Ablation and Tubal Ligation
glmitchell75 posted:
I am 37 and had my tubes tied, cut and burnt over 11 years ago. I had the cryo-ablation (freezing of the uterus) done in 2003. My periods became lighter after the ablation, but I was still have them. And they were like clock work; not like before when I would miss a month or two. My last period was March 18 and I have the swollen ankles from time to time, the crampy feeling in my lower abdomen, not so much the fatigue or painful breasts. I feel stupid for even thinking that I could be pregnant, but what else could it be? Someone help me please!

lovebird79 responded:
Swollen ankles could be from dehydration, water retention, diet, heat, exercise, excessive weight, or age.

Lower abdomen cramps could be so many things...

I would say, go to the doctor and discuss with them. I doubt you're pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom to three children. Kahlan 11 Jodan 9 and Mikeal 5. My hubby was fixed June 2005. Even though chances are low the last little while my body is acti...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.