Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
ttc.. is it in my head?
babygirl213 posted:
Im 21 years old I miscarried 06.17.2012 due to low progesterone levels.me and my husband has been ttc since. I recently found out my thyroid levels are irregular as well as my progesterone. Cause me to have irregular cycles. After startin levothyroxine my cycles were regular. My last period was april 4. Lasted my normal 3 days. Me and my husband have unprotected sex regularly. April 27 at the gym started havin cramps amd on the 28th and 29th I had very little spots or light pink blood but that was it. Don have many symptoms should havr started yesterday. Could I be pregnant or is it in my head??

lovebird79 responded:
As a fellow lady TTC, don't drive yourself crazy!

I drove myself crazy for the first three months of trying, thinking every little thing my body was doing was a sign of pregnancy.

Honestly, it could be either one at this point.

My advice to you is, to avoid disappointment this month, wait until your period is 7 days late and then take a HPT.

Also, my doctor told me that 70% of healthy fertile couples conceive in 12 months of trying, so to expect 12 periods before a positive. This has helped a lot as I still hope that I do get a positive before than, but it's taken the pressure off.

Good luck! I hope it works out for you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

All girl games on our sites at kiz oyunlari , If you are hungry yemek oyunlari , you like oyunlar1 games, if your clothes old you look giydirm...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.