Skip to content
could i be pregnant
An_251826 posted:
hello i just got my implanon removed april 3rd, and a day later had unprotected sex with my husband. 2 days after intercourse i exp a menstrual for 4 days with 2 of the first days was spotting a brownish clear discharge. all of april i was vomitting, craving salty foods, moody, breast tenderness, and alot of nausea. Well i took about 5 test and all where negative except one was faint. I normally come on my menstrual on the 6th this month i came on the 2nd of may between 11-12 am, which would lead unto the 3rd, but i stopped bleeding on the 4th of may. it was mainly spotting then a bright red flow and then spotting again. i have had lower back pain but not pain to where i cant handle it. my doctor did a blood test and neg. Could i be pregnant or could this just be my implanon after affect. My doctor told me that fertility returns instantly. i hope that i am could somebody help me

lovebird79 responded:
If all of those tests are negative, I think there is a good chance you are not pregnant.

My guess is that your body is re-adjusting to having no birth control.

After I got my copper IUD removed, my period was 2 weeks late.

nastarr13 replied to lovebird79's response:
I took six pregnancy tests and they all came out negative and when I went to get blood work done to make sure I wasn't that came back positive.

Spotlight: Member Stories

im 25 years old, and me and my fiance are trying to have our 1st baby!!! some call us crazy but we call it being in total disgusting love!!! :) we me...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.