Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could i be pregnant
An_251826 posted:
hello i just got my implanon removed april 3rd, and a day later had unprotected sex with my husband. 2 days after intercourse i exp a menstrual for 4 days with 2 of the first days was spotting a brownish clear discharge. all of april i was vomitting, craving salty foods, moody, breast tenderness, and alot of nausea. Well i took about 5 test and all where negative except one was faint. I normally come on my menstrual on the 6th this month i came on the 2nd of may between 11-12 am, which would lead unto the 3rd, but i stopped bleeding on the 4th of may. it was mainly spotting then a bright red flow and then spotting again. i have had lower back pain but not pain to where i cant handle it. my doctor did a blood test and neg. Could i be pregnant or could this just be my implanon after affect. My doctor told me that fertility returns instantly. i hope that i am could somebody help me

lovebird79 responded:
If all of those tests are negative, I think there is a good chance you are not pregnant.

My guess is that your body is re-adjusting to having no birth control.

After I got my copper IUD removed, my period was 2 weeks late.

nastarr13 replied to lovebird79's response:
I took six pregnancy tests and they all came out negative and when I went to get blood work done to make sure I wasn't that came back positive.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married to my best friend since Oct. 2009. We have 5 rescue dogs whom we love very much. We decided to start trying for a family in Jan....More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful