Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
confused pls advice
urmil posted:
Hi ladies my cycle is regular and 28 days I detected ovulation by opk and it showed positive so my husband and I did baby dance during fertile period, now I was supposed to get my periods yesterday but I have been just spotting brownish little bit no spblood flow yet could it be implantation? Could I be pregnant? I didn't do pregnancy test yet?pls advice me ladies thanks

lovebird79 responded:
It sounds promising!

I'd give it a day or two and then test.

urmil replied to lovebird79's response:
I started bleeding now ,I this k its my periods so disappointed rite now, don't know what went wrong why I'm not getting preggo?? Feeling very sad d rite now

lovebird79 replied to urmil's response:
oh sweetie... you did nothing wrong.

it takes the average healthy couple up to 12 months to conceive.
If you conceive before than, you are the lucky one.

I have been TTC since December and it's rough - and disappointing.

So, I told myself, I would not test until I'm 7 days late...
And, I keep telling myself that AF is coming and I am expecting to get her each month.

keeping myself from testing before the 7 days is hard, but it takes so much stress off!

Keep up the faith... and HAVE FUN with it!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married for almost two years. I have a seventeen year old son from a previous relationship. He has no children. My hubby an...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful