Skip to content
confused pls advice
urmil posted:
Hi ladies my cycle is regular and 28 days I detected ovulation by opk and it showed positive so my husband and I did baby dance during fertile period, now I was supposed to get my periods yesterday but I have been just spotting brownish little bit no spblood flow yet could it be implantation? Could I be pregnant? I didn't do pregnancy test yet?pls advice me ladies thanks

lovebird79 responded:
It sounds promising!

I'd give it a day or two and then test.

urmil replied to lovebird79's response:
I started bleeding now ,I this k its my periods so disappointed rite now, don't know what went wrong why I'm not getting preggo?? Feeling very sad d rite now

lovebird79 replied to urmil's response:
oh sweetie... you did nothing wrong.

it takes the average healthy couple up to 12 months to conceive.
If you conceive before than, you are the lucky one.

I have been TTC since December and it's rough - and disappointing.

So, I told myself, I would not test until I'm 7 days late...
And, I keep telling myself that AF is coming and I am expecting to get her each month.

keeping myself from testing before the 7 days is hard, but it takes so much stress off!

Keep up the faith... and HAVE FUN with it!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am 25 and my husband 35. we got marry 23 november 2010. switched birth controls the 1st week of December and my husband and I have had unprotecte...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.