Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What is going on??
mlyssa posted:
My LMP was 12 April , I began feeling light head and dizziness along with nausea ... I didn't think much of it , but then I took a pregnancy test 10 May it was negative .On 11th May I began light spotting , with heavy bleeding and severe cramping , I saw various clots, this lasted till the 13th then it was light regular spotting , and I saw some light pink blood . I took another preg test 16 may no more spotting just a little spotting brown blood . Today I took it mid day and it was positive ??? What is going on , I do feel light headed and dizzy at times , I want to wait till about next month to rule out miscarriage ...

lovebird79 responded:
You need to go to the doctor.

You got a positive pregnancy test anyways, so you definitely need to go to the doctor to see if you are still pregnant or not.

Good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

*Student/In college *Nanny & Babysitter *Christian *Engaged, wedding date is June 25, 2011! *Marrying my best friend *Love my dog! *Enjoy watchin...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful