Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What is going on??
mlyssa posted:
My LMP was 12 April , I began feeling light head and dizziness along with nausea ... I didn't think much of it , but then I took a pregnancy test 10 May it was negative .On 11th May I began light spotting , with heavy bleeding and severe cramping , I saw various clots, this lasted till the 13th then it was light regular spotting , and I saw some light pink blood . I took another preg test 16 may no more spotting just a little spotting brown blood . Today I took it mid day and it was positive ??? What is going on , I do feel light headed and dizzy at times , I want to wait till about next month to rule out miscarriage ...

lovebird79 responded:
You need to go to the doctor.

You got a positive pregnancy test anyways, so you definitely need to go to the doctor to see if you are still pregnant or not.

Good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashley, I am 20 years old. My DH is 24. We got married July 31st, 2009. We found out we were expecting Feb. 2nd of this year. We went to th...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.