Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could my girlfriend be pregnant?
An_252092 posted:
Today my girlfriend was giving me oral and I finished in her mouth, she swallowed and about 15-30 minutes later she sucked on my fingers and I rubbed her vagina from bottom to top a bit. Can she get pregnant from the left over semen in her mouth? We are very worried and highly considering the morning after pill tomorrow, are there any side effects to the pill if she is not pregnant? If she is? Can I get the pill myself at a Planned Parenthood? Am I just worried over nothing?

lovebird79 responded:
First - tell your girlfriend to get on birth control - if you are not ready for a baby, you should not be taking any chances without being on birth control.

For your question - Saliva usually kills any sperm that may have been leftover in her mouth, especially 15-30 minutes later.
Chances are you guys are fine - tell her not to worry - if she stresses out it could delay her period.

Spotlight: Member Stories

ttc since April 2010. Diagnosed with pcos in May 2011.

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.