Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Can I be pregnant?
nikkole88 posted:
I had my period on the 1st of May I stared spotting a week later the first day I spotted it was a bright red and the other 2 days were a dark/red color and my husband and I unprotected sex week after me spotting. Now I am 2 days late for my period and already took 2 pregnancy test and they both say negative I don't know if I took them early or if I am even pregnant or if my period is going to change?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
The spotting could have been ovulation spotting. You may be pregnant or you may just be late. I've been three days late and not been pregnant.

Skipping a period is common and will happen to most women at least once during their reproductive years. Usually nothing to worry about but if you miss a second period and keep getting negative results, see your doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for about 1 year now. I worry because it took my sister 7 years to get pregnant, and her baby boy was born prematurely ...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful