Skip to content
13 days of spotting?? Please help :(
jessevlair posted:
I'm a little worried as to what's going on. I spotted brown and just a little one day on the 12th, then on the 20th I spotted brown again untill the 24th, then light pink since then. I'm going on day 12 of spotting. Im not and have never been on birth control.I'm always very regular and a very heavy flow so this is crazy. I have no insurance so should I go to the e.r or wait it out?

lovebird79 responded:
I don't think the ER is necessary here.

you should take a home pregnancy test.

After that, make a doctor's appointment - let your doctor know what's going on and the results of the home pregnancy test.

Good luck!

jessevlair replied to lovebird79's response:
Thank you for your response. I have no insurance and only work part time, what would be the first steps in dealing with this?

An_251165 responded:
Hi...

You should check ovulation time with Homecheck Ovulation Test Kit.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have 1 19 yr old step daughter, 1 18 yr old daughter, 1 15 yr old son, 1 13 yr old daughter and one 10 yr old son. To say we have a busy household w...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.