Skip to content
im in need of help
Darvessia posted:
ok so my last period had ended march 3rd i havent had a period since then then in the middle of may i spotted for a day and a half but not enough to were a pad or anything its now coming on to june and im tender in my chest area and gained weight im tired all the time and all my urine tests come out negitive but i know i have nothing else wrong with me cause i went to see a dr well the doctor did another urine tests and same result i have been asking the doctors to give me another test cause my mom didnt register on a Urine test when she was pregnant with me no one will do as i ask what do i do???

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Sounds like you may be one of those women, like your mom, who do not show on urine pregnancy tests. I'd ask for a blood test or at least an ultrasound to confirm pregnancy.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is kaylee im 22 married to DH 24 we have ds 2 (06/03/2010) we are currently trying to get pregnant again but after having a misscarriage in ja...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.