Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
im in need of help
Darvessia posted:
ok so my last period had ended march 3rd i havent had a period since then then in the middle of may i spotted for a day and a half but not enough to were a pad or anything its now coming on to june and im tender in my chest area and gained weight im tired all the time and all my urine tests come out negitive but i know i have nothing else wrong with me cause i went to see a dr well the doctor did another urine tests and same result i have been asking the doctors to give me another test cause my mom didnt register on a Urine test when she was pregnant with me no one will do as i ask what do i do???

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Sounds like you may be one of those women, like your mom, who do not show on urine pregnancy tests. I'd ask for a blood test or at least an ultrasound to confirm pregnancy.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 24 years old and i have been datin a guy since march 27th. of course we had sex but without protection. i took 3 pregnancy tests since then and t...More

Helpful Tips

tip
have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful