Skip to content
Am i pregnant?
An_252209 posted:
Hi all, am 25 yrs old and my husband is 29. We are planning for a baby since August'12 (6 months after our marriage). Post marriage my periods got bit irregular (ie. between 23-28 days) not beyond that. I had my LMP on April 16th. After that not even spottings. I had done my home tests and all turned negative. Even went to check with Dr. on my 42nd day, even in scan it turned negative, but there was a dominant follicle present. So the Dr. asked me to wait for another 20 days. Its 51 days today... Can I go for another test, coz I am having the symptoms of nausea, breast-tenderness, feeling of vomiting etc. What am I suppossed to do? Please guide me...Am much worried...

samie_77 responded:
I would say take a test with FMU, maybe you were just one of those people that the pregnancy shows up later.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Have been on a 28 day cycle for a long while now (every since I could remember). Should have started on 4/5 but as of today, I still have not had my p...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.