Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Posting to the communities has been restored. Our technical team is still completing ongoing maintenance, and you may experience some technical problems.Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

cadfael44 posted:
Four days after the end of my period, my boyfriend and I were having sex and the condom came off (I was unaware of this until after when he told me). He did not ejaculate inside me, but I am worried that I could get pregnant from the pre-ejaculate. What are the chances? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cadfael44 responded:
I have a correction - it was 3 days after the end of my period.
lovebird79 responded:
There is always a chance of pregnancy when a condom comes off.

However, your chances are much smaller than if he were to ejaculate inside you and if you were a week or so further into your cycle.

Don't worry too much about it. Know that there is a slight possibility, but don't stress because that could delay your period which will add more stress.

If you are really concerned and this happened within the last 72 hours, you can always take the morning after pill to prevent any pregnancy... but after 72 hours there's no point.
cadfael44 replied to lovebird79's response:
Thank you for your reply. It was about a week ago, so the morning after pill wouldn't be of any use. I'm not stressing, I was just more wondering what the odds of pregnancy were. I really appreciate you getting back to me.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am 25 and my husband 35. we got marry 23 november 2010. switched birth controls the 1st week of December and my husband and I have had unprotecte...More

Helpful Tips

trying to get pregnant
.. im trying to get pregnant for 2 yrs.. im nearly hopeless..pls help More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.