Skip to content
Missed Period
sahdiamond07 posted:
I am not sure if I am pregnant. I ovulated the 1st of June, had intercourse the 31st of May. (day before) and my period should have been here on the 15th June (yesterday). I have been feeling cramps for over a week, and now I am still NOT on my period, but am having pain in my stomach (it was crampy, now it's hurting badly) I can't tighten or suck in, my stomach is killing me . Please help me....

An_250560 responded:
it's possible you are pregnant, but you should wait to see if any other symptoms pop up. I've been trying for a few months and have gone up to 7 days late and still not been pregnant.

As for the stomach pain... it could be bad gas pains. They can be kind of sharp and burning. (I'm a long time sufferer of IBS).

Try taking something to relieve gas pain or do some low impact exercise. If the pain worsens or lasts several days than you should go see your doctor just to be sure.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is kaylee im 22 married to DH 24 we have ds 2 (06/03/2010) we are currently trying to get pregnant again but after having a misscarriage in ja...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.