Skip to content
could i be pregnant????
An_250503 posted:
my period lasted three days but was just very spotted , i being going to bed early everyday i am even taken naps during the day. i am getting nausea very easy i eat alot more now i also pee more i am constipated, and more gases then ever. i also get heart burn which i use to never get. i have taken home test and they are all negative what does this all mean ???? i mean me and my husband have being trying to have a baby for 1 half almost two yrs

lovebird79 responded:
wait another week or so and test again.

Also... try to relax. Stress can cause your period to do weird things and cause fertility issues.

I'm crossing my fingers for you!

An_250503 replied to lovebird79's response:
thank i go to the doctors monday they will being doing blood work on me as well . thank you

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 and my DH of 6 years is 29. We have been TTC since July 2009 & we have 1 DD who just turned 5. Each month comes around, we get hopeful, th...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.