Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier
WebMD

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine
WebMD

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion
    WebMD

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community
    WebMD

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

could i be pregnant????
An_250503 posted:
my period lasted three days but was just very spotted , i being going to bed early everyday i am even taken naps during the day. i am getting nausea very easy i eat alot more now i also pee more i am constipated, and more gases then ever. i also get heart burn which i use to never get. i have taken home test and they are all negative what does this all mean ???? i mean me and my husband have being trying to have a baby for 1 half almost two yrs

lovebird79 responded:
wait another week or so and test again.

Also... try to relax. Stress can cause your period to do weird things and cause fertility issues.

I'm crossing my fingers for you!

An_250503 replied to lovebird79's response:
thank i go to the doctors monday they will being doing blood work on me as well . thank you

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

hello
was wondering if someone could give me advice about what i should do. i quit taking birthcontrol pills 4months ago and i havent had my ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful