Skip to content
2 positives after "period"
Anon_124398 posted:
Last week I had what seemed like a period, although it was brown blood(tmi) It lasted longer than a normal period so I decided to take a test. Got a faint line, a couple hours later I did another test (clear blue digital) and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks.. Is it possible that the bleeding was implantation? My cycles are very long and we´ve been ttc for a couple years now.

lovebird79 responded:
It sounds like implantation bleeding to me.

If you got two positive tests, chances are you are pregnant.

Congrats!

Go to the doctor and get a blood test to confirm and enjoy

susana83 replied to lovebird79's response:
Yesterday morning I did another test, diferent brand, and it gave me a negative Have an appt on monday for bloodwork and u/s... Trying to stay positive but so scared of another m/c, don?t want to get my hopes up...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me and my husband have just recently started trying last 2 months i got negetive tests and got my period as per normal now this month my period is due...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.